Make the most of your money in just three weeks!
In our money fundamentals course we'll take you from financial fogginess to financial freedom.
Each course is comprised of three classes which take place on three consecutive Tuesdays. The next course will take place in November 2020
7pm to 8.30pm
Does any of this sound like you?
Are you too busy juggling life that you're never able to take stock of your finances and plan?
Do you feel like you don't know enough, and it's all too confusing to start?
Are you scared of losing money, do the horror stories you've heard make the risk too great?
This course is for you!
We designed it for every woman not knowing quite where or how to begin their journey to financial freedom.
What you'll learn:
- Ways to focus your effort & clean up your finances.
- How to prepare for life events & secure your future.
- Budget creation & revision.
- How to start a retirement pot.
- How to grow your money through investments - no matter how little you start with.
What's in the three-week course?
- Three online instructor-led group sessions.
- Course book, additional reading & self-learning assignments.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions to your instructor and your peers.
- Access to all our premium content so that you can expand your financial knowledge horizons.
What you'll gain:
- Clear, precise goals, and a knowledge of how to achieve them.
- You'll feel confident about your money and your decisions.
- No matter what life throws at you, you'll be financially prepared.
- You'll be confident in investing your money in a way that makes sense for you and your budget.
- You'll know exactly what you need to do for your retirement.
Loved the structure, the references and your energy!
Meet your instructor
Olga is a global innovation expert, with 15 years of experience in financial services. She specializes in financial education, sustainability, and gender-smart investing. Olga has been broadly recognized for her transformational achievements to change the financial services industry for women and gender equality with features in the global press and won numerous awards including ‘Inspirational Woman of the Year 2019’ by CityWealth Magazine and a place on the Senior Leaders in Fintech Powerlist by Innovate Finance.
Following her career at UBS she has co-founded SmartPurse with Jude Kelly and writes the blog "Women & Money" as columnist for Watson-News. Olga has two children and lives in Zürich and London.
Your three weeks curriculum
Nov 17: Plan
In the first 90 minutes live session you'll meet your group, your instructor & learn all the basics to take control of your funds, which include:
- Creating clear & achievable goals;
- Understanding your financial situation & how to make the most of it;
- Calculating how much to pop into your retirement fund & how much you can put to work investing;
- Building an actionable budget & plan;
- Establishing new money habits to stay on track and in control;
- How to bring your loved ones on the money confidence journey.
Nov 24: Secure
All you need to know about security, risk & investing.
We'll teach you how to improve your financial security and invest more safely, including:
- How life events impact our finances & preparation techniques for any milestone, rain or shine;
- Why the fear of investing is unwise;
- How to manage your risks & alter those risks through the recession;
- All you need to know about common investment instruments, no matter your budget;
- Defining your values (e.g. gender equality & sustainability) and how to invest while maintaining them.
Dec 1: Grow
A step by step guide to putting your learning into practice, make that money grow!
In our final week, we're equipping you to get started as soon as possible:
- We'll revisit the most common tools to invest and select the right approach for you based on real-life examples and transactions;
- How to avoid the common mistakes found in real-life practical examples;
- Discuss if other investments such as real estate, cryptocurrencies, etc. are a good idea for you;
- Establish how to stay on track, saving you time and money in the process.
Summary - that's what you will get!
- Three online instructor-led group sessions.
- Your electronic course handbook, ready to print out if you want.
- One year's unrestricted access to all SmartPurse digital learning tools, articles, templates and checklists.
- Monthly money Q&A calls to answer your questions for a year.
- Our monthly Money Hour webinar with inspirational speakers for a year.
- An incredible community of other likeminded women.
- A discount on 1-to-1 money coaching.
And that's not all:
- Our easy to use money calculators.
- Our budget & financial planning templates.
- Our year money planning calendar that'll keep you on track.
Take three weeks and transform into the money-confident and financially independent woman you have every right to be!
I really wouldn't have thought I'll be able to invest after 2 days without panicking. It's that easy. Olga's examples and simple answers really motivated me and made it clear that this is something that can be done with little money. Time really well spend.