Learn about money on the go.
Developed by female financial experts.
Based on questions asked by real women.
NO advertising, product pitches, or jargon.
Personalise your learning experience.
Customise your Digital Money School to fit your needs & schedule. Have a specific question? Then select a topic. Want to brush up on your money knowledge? Then learn step-by-step in just 5 minutes a day.
Track your progress.
See where you are in your Digital Money School journey & easily take up where you left off. Test how your financial confidence improves with interactive quizzes and a financial health check.
I am a huge fan of the online course, because I have been looking for something exactly like this for some time. But it's not easy to find the right and serious online course on the subject of finance in all this jungle. I think your Money School deserves a lot more attention and will recommend you everywhere.
Easily handle your money with fab checklists.
Want to know how to build a financial plan in a few simple steps? How much you need to save today for retirement? Or What to look for in sustainable financial product? Complete your goals with easy checklists guiding you step-by-step.
Save time & money with great calculators.
Build a budget in no-time. Keep track of the money you have and where you have it. Compare fees from different providers. Our custom-made, easy to use calculators have been built based on real-life questions from women & cover topics you can't find answers for anywhere else but here.
Ditch the jargon.
Never get intimidated by acronyms again! All financial terms, and what they mean in real life, are explained along the way in your Digital Money School. With our interactive free "speak bank" challenge you'll learn 10 terms in 10 days, and if you want to look up specific terms we have a glossary too.
Make financial knowledge fun with interactive quizzes and exercises.
Money doesn't have to be a confusing and downright dull chore. Test your knowledge and broaden your horizon with amazing (and often surprising) statistics relevant for women's financial lives.
Finally I have taken my finances in hand and I am increasingly enjoying shaping my future.
Take action - start today.
What you'll discover.
Connect money to your life.
- Why money is important.
- What money really means to you.
- How to talk about money & get what you deserve.
Design your money programme.
- Define your life goals and the money needed.
- Evaluate your financial situation.
- Set your budget and saving targets.
Assemble your financial tools.
- Understand the basic financial concepts.
- Learn how to use the most important financial tools.
- Prepare for life events and prepare your safety plan.
- Define how to embed sustainability in your approach.
- Calculate your retirement and investment amounts.
- Put your money to work in a way that feels right.
Prepare for a recession.
- Learn how the Covid-19 pandemic can impact your money.
- Understand what a recession can mean for you.
- Define an action plan to protect yourself.
Start today for free.
No strings attached.