We believe that trust and transparency are at the heart of improving women’s experiences with financial institutions.
And as a financial professional, you take the lead on the discussion and implementation of personal finance products and planning.
As part of our work, we've done vast amounts of research with women to identify the changes that can be made to how they interact with money and businesses.
Training course: How to become a trusted financial advisor of choice for women?
Join our interactive training course and learn:
- How do women see and manage money differently from men?
- What do female clients expect from a financial advisor?
- How to create an experience to earn trust and build long term relationships?
I attended the first CA session in London and it was amazing and rare opportunity to hear from experts what women really expect from a financial advisor. Especially valuable was to learn how I can create an experience to earn trust and build long-term relationships with female clients.
Become a Coach
We are building and training a community of independent coaches that can help other women. To find out more, please contact us.
Every week a new report or article pops up somewhere on women and money. Do you really have the time to read it all? We produce an infographic summary every four months, to create a consolidated picture of the most recent findings.
Research reports (our 8 top picks)
- The global gender gap report 2018
- Solving women’s pension deficit to improve retirement outcomes for all (Chartered Insurance Institute)
- Healthy, Wealthy and Work Wise: The New Imperatives for Financial Security (Mercer Management)
- The Alison Rose Review on Female Entrepreneurship
- UBS Investor Watch: Own Your Worth – global research on how women worldwide approach their financial wellbeing
- Women & Financial Wellness: Beyond the Bottom Line (Merrill Lynch)
- Harnessing the Power of the Purse: Female Investors and Global Opportunities For Growth
- Women in Financial Services 2020 (Oliver Wyman)
Organizations and further sources
- Insuring Women’s Futures – insurance and personal finance profession working together to improve women’s lifelong financial resilience and some of the root causes of women’s pension deficit.
- Equileap is the leading organisation providing data and insights on gender equality in the corporate sector.
- Gendersmart Investing – features the findings from the first global gender smart investing summit in London Nov 2018. Collective intelligence and resources from over 340 global thought leaders.
- Financial Alliance for Women is the only global consortium of financial institutions dedicated to supporting banks as they capture the opportunity of the Women’s Market.
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index: comprehensive, comparable information related to gender equality at publicly-held companies