A 4-session on-demand course led by financial & sustainability experts
Get started with sustainable investing for just 62 CHF
Grow your money & save the planet with our on-demand course, full of practical advice from sustainable investing experts.
What to expect...
- 4 on-demand videos packed with practical information
- Exclusive resources on figuring out your sustainability options
- Access a one-of-a-kind collection of knowledge sources
You do not need prior investing knowledge for this course, though a basic understanding of your money is beneficial.
What will you learn?
- What sustainable investing really is
- How to identify a sustainable investment & avoid the 'greenwashing' smokescreen
- Different investing methods to suit you; ETFs, bonds, angel investing, & more
- The options available for sustainable pension planning
- How to measure the impact your money makes
Meet your tutors
Jessica empowers female investors to grow their wealth through responsible and sustainable investing with Moxie Future.
Jessica was Head of Asia for the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (UN-PRI), after a long stint as Chief Executive & Board Director of the Association for Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA).
Olga is a global innovation expert, with 15 years of experience in financial services. She specialises in financial education, sustainability, and gender-smart investing, and is the co-founder of SmartPurse.
She has won numerous awards including ‘Inspirational Woman of the Year' by CityWealth Magazine and a place on the Senior Leaders in Fintech Powerlist by Innovate Finance.
If you want to change the world, the first step is to become more financially savvy.
4 on-demand video sessions full of step-by-step guidance & practical tips to sustainable investing.
- Sustainable terminology - learn what all the jargon means
- The link between your investments and your values
- How to evaluate and use the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Define your investment beliefs
- Incorporating a gender-lens to your sustainable investments
- Setting up your strategy & building your investing roadmap
- The different methods of sustainable investing available to you
- How to find & build a sustainable portfolio
- Incorporating your pension fund into your plans
- How to measure your impact
- Exploring practical examples of impact measurement
- How to take action, grow, and improve your investments over time
This course has been designed with investing beginners in mind.
Sustainable investing has a greater impact than going vegan for life.
95% of course participants see increased confidence in 2 weeks.
You're only 4 sessions away from being a sustainable investor - earn money & shape your future.
This course is available at the following dates/locations
Make an impact with your money after this four-session course led by sustainability experts. No prior investing knowledge needed.
Enrolment includes one month access to the SmartPurse Digital Money School.