Weekly Money Hour - Sailing out of the storm with confidence
We created the weekly money hour to exchange on topics around money and life in times of crisis. Each money hour has a deep dive topic selected by the community.
In this money hour we are honoured to welcome Jude Kelly as special guest, talking about sailing out of the storm with confidence - 5 things you can do now.
What we'll cover in this webinar:
- give you a quick market update during times of COVID-19
- get a boost of confidence, inspiration and optimism
- receive insights on how to build a financial safety plan
- learn how much you should save for emergencies
Jude Kelly is one of the UK’s leading cultural practitioners. Voted the most powerful woman in the Arts, founder of the WOW - Women of the World Festivals, now in over 20 countries, 5 continents.
It was encouraging to hear her empowering perspectives at this time of powerlessness.
Sharing the key takeaway from one of our great live webinar attendee - Raffaella Dabusti Wilson
- Take time for self-reflection and know yourself during this crisis: how are you reacting and getting through your days? Are you surprised by how you are able to cope? Be kind to yourself: you may better than you think at riding this storm.
- Focus on what you can control, now and in the future: your values, how you use your time and how you use your money.
- Even if you may not have savings to invest, you can control how you spend some of your money and do a "spring clean" of your non-essential expenses, letting your spend be guided by your values and beliefs
- Keep a mental image of the future you want to see after this crisis, what needs to change, and how you can influence society and the economy with your behaviours and choices... we may have more power than we think.
We created the weekly money hour to exchange on topics around money and life in times of crisis. We want to make sure that everyon...
This Webinar is about investment opportunities in times of crisis.
It’s helpful if you have a pessimistic attitude to life. This makes you predisposed to imagining worst-case scenarios. If you’re m...