A you a business management allrounder with a good portion of strategic thinking, good with numbers and passionate about education and finance? Do you enjoy interaction with mid- to senior level executives in a corporate environment? Are you well organized and enjoy working in a dynamic, purpose-driven start-up?
- You’ll manage the daily operation and business management affairs including financials as well as design and implement new processes as SmartPurse grows.
- B2B sales development: you’ll establish and run a B2B sales pipeline with corporate HR / Diversity and Inclusion professionals and larger women’s networks. You’ll develop the strategy, pitch materials, proposals and execute the sales conversations jointly with the founders or on your own account.
- Community development of financial professionals and ambassadors: you’ll develop our growing community of financial professionals and ambassadors. You’ll interact with financial services providers from FinTechs to established firms and a growing community of other ambassadors. You design the respective onboarding processes and serve as first contact point.
- You’ll contribute to strategy development, process design, finance and research.
You will need
- Passion for gender equality, digital innovation, sustainability and enthusiasm about contributing to the growth of a start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or other related fields, however we also welcome candidates with other backgrounds if you have proven hands-on experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in a business management or sales position, preferably in, education, financial services, and/or start-up environment.
- Proven experience in project management, planning and progress tracking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience with interaction with corporates is a plus.
- Experience with finance, business planning and business development; experience with accounting systems is a plus.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking, good with data and attention to detail.
- Excellent powerpoint skills and working knowledge of other MS Office products.
- Well organized and good time management, self-drive and creative spirit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; any other language is a plus.
We offer you to work in a highly stimulating, purpose-driven international team with decades of experience in women empowerment, financial services and digital innovation. You’ll be part of a global mission to change how money is discussed.
- You’ll be able to take ownership of your ideas from day 1 and will have the opportunity to work creatively and independently.
- You’ll work in an inclusive, flexible and fun work environment as part of a passionate team.
- You’ll learn new things every day with the freedom to experiment succeed and sometimes fail (and learn from it).
- You’ll broaden your personal and professional network by interacting with high profile thought leaders and executives from our exhaustive network.
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package.
Start date: September 2020
Location: London area, applicants from other parts of the UK are welcome if willing to travel to London
We welcome applicants who meet the job requirements of all genders and backgrounds and provide a friendly environment for working parents.
To apply please send your CV and the answers to below questions with the title “Application Business Development & Operations Coordinator” to email@example.com latest by 14th August 2020.
- You want to build a network/community of corporate HR managers and Diversity & Inclusion Heads in order to generate interest in the topic of financial education for women and later develop the B2B sales pipeline. To do so, you have a starting list of 20 contacts. Please describe how you would develop such a network and what steps you would take to mature first contacts into business connections. (max. 300 words).
- You need to prepare a presentation for an important strategy meeting to provide an update on company status and the time at hand is a little short. Please describe the topics that you would include in such a presentation and what shortcuts you would take to get it completed in the time at hand. (max. 300 words).
- You see an inquiry labelled “urgent” from a woman who needs help with their pension scheme in our inbox. But the finance specialist is not at hand. What do you do? (max. 100 words).