Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone - but you still have plenty of time to get quality gifts for the holiday season. We’ve found a couple of sustainable-focused companies all boasting some pretty amazing ideas, and today, we’re sharing them all with you!
If anything catches your eye on our list, we recommend that you go for it sooner rather than later, since the end of the year is almost here, and we can’t promise they’ll stay in stock forever!
01: Mama Dolce
Ice creams during winter? It might sound absurd, but once you try Mama Dolce, you’ll see what we mean. Free from dairy, nuts, eggs, soya, wheat, and gluten, this is a great gift for any friend or loved one who feel that their allergy has made it difficult to enjoy luxury, tasty desserts.
They have a variety of flavours to choose from - why not check out…
Or, explore the entire range on their website!
02: Girls Who Grind Coffee
Whatever your go-to order is, trying a new coffee is always a fun experience - so why not share that with someone you love this holiday season? Girls Who Grind Coffee is an ‘all-female roastery based in the wild South West of England’, and they prioritise the empowerment of women with every cup that they brew.
Here are the products that the team directed us to when we asked for gift suggestions…
- Aracelly Robles, Costa Rica, Honey, Part 3: with ingredients including hazelnut, red apple, dark chocolate, and black tea, this coffee could not be more perfect for a cold winter’s morning
- Yenni Esperanza, Colombia, Double Trouble: as the description explains, ‘this year’s choice has that same intoxicating feel, but brings big chewy dried mango vibes, and that lavender lift you’ll just love!’
- Femme Fix Subscription: still can’t describe which flavour to go for? Why not opt for a subscription of coffee delivered straight to your doorstep?
03: The Sun & My Soul
Self-care is definitely at the heart of mental and physical well being, so why not give your loved ones a product from a brand built to empower women to treat themselves with extreme care and compassion, no matter how busy life gets.
- It’s a good day: uplifting self-care box: Himalayan bath salt, french bath salt, a recharging tea and a salted caramel chocolate bar
- Balance self-care box: caring goodies including a calming affirmation candle, mao feng green tea, cocoa mini salted caramel truffles, and more
- Wellness journal: mindful daily planner: start and end your day by growing and strengthening your mindset with this daily wellness journal, a thoughtful gift to surprise your friends and family with
04: It’s Not About the Money
Earlier this month, Catherine Morgan published her first book, It’s Not About the Money: 3 Steps to Become a Wealthy Woman, and with its focus on improving your mindset and working on reframing the way you see your wealth, we think it’s a great gift to help your loved ones start the new year with their finances in good shape.
Learn more about the book (& Catherine!) on her website.
The festive season is just around the corner. This season is all about spending time with family and friends, and we’re probably a...
Whether it’s already happened, or you’re still counting down the days, non-essential shops are beginning to open up around the wor...
The pandemic has left no stone unturned - and that includes the world of family finances. Today, we’re covering some of the key fa...